Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Sonnet For My Baby


I have the best wife in the entire world. Despite what you may think about your spouse, none of them can hold a candle to mine. She makes me happy, she makes me think, she makes me feel safe and smart. We rarely "fight" and when there is a serious discussion, it isn't with loud voices.

This one is for you Baby. I love you. RAWR!



We two have been married about five years
The best five years of my life up to date
There’s been lots of laughter and a few tears
And for the next 50 I simply can’t wait


You make me so happy when I see you at night
There’s nothing more that I need to feel bliss
When something’s gone wrong you make it all right
And when I’m alone it’s you that I miss

A warm July morning Team R was made
He and She became We. The two became one
I hope I can show you for the rest of my days
A life of happiness, love and of fun

I love you Baby, and I always will
And of your kisses, I can’t get my fill

No comments:

Post a Comment