Friday, July 14, 2017

Anniversary #10

Ten years of us, of love, of We
The best ten years of life for me
We’ve shared laughs and tears and pain
But rest assured that I’d go through it again
With you

I haven’t been the best that I could
And I haven’t always done what I should
You given me joy that I barely deserve
You’re the love of my life and that’s for sure
I love you

The best doggie mommy that our girls could have had
Losing them both made us immeasurably sad
But the memories of you with them makes me smile
And the pain of their loss is gone for a while
They love you

We’ve traveled the country and seen the sights
We’ve held hands in the desert and on Alaskan nights
Seen colors of leaves in the autumn Maine sun
And watched herds of animals on the run
Me and you

Ten more years, and then more and more
Together we’ll see what the world has in store
We are the best match and I give you my heart
Forever, together, and never apart
Team R

No comments:

Post a Comment