Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011 - 0500

It's the last day of my shift, which if you've been paying attention gives you a decent idea of my schedule. It really isn't that difficult to figure out when I work.

Being a Tuesday into Wednesday made for a pretty serene night. Only one call all night, and it was so close to the station that I walked there and made it in under 2 minutes. And the weather was still nice enough that I didn't even mind the brief bit of exercise. The verses are limericks. Enjoy them, as I enter into and enjoy my weekend.

Last Day Limericks


When he's in a good mood it's sure showing
The outcome we all are now knowing
He still doesn't know
What was said is no-no
But he's taking the deal to keep going

To argue with barkeep is just silly
When the people all run willy-nilly
He won't make a stink
If you just stop and think
That at 1am it can be a bit chilly

The doors were unlocked and wide open
For a burglar neither were hopin'
With guns drawn we looked
But we found not one crook
And the owner was happy we were both in

No comments:

Post a Comment