Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20, 2011 - 2045

I know it's late, but better late than never. I didn't have time to get my thoughts on paper last night, due to finalizing a project at work. You remember, the whole golf cart thing we were tasked with. It's done, but at the regular publishing time.

Limerick Day Three. We had a double encounter at the same house. Crazy, with crazy spouse, helped out by alcohol. All on a hot summer night. Terrific combo if you ask me. And a call from a psychiatrist as well. Geesh!

Crazy From the Heat

If you call the police it's okay
We'll be there at night or in day
But mixing your meds
With booze makes you dead
And a hearse will come speed you away

If we ask you a question be straight
I'm at work only when late
If you lie I get mad
And then you'll be sad
When detained my guts you will hate

No comments:

Post a Comment